Alert! Vendor Forms Information
As of 9/1/2014, only the newest versions of vendor forms will be accepted by
Accounts Payable. Please start sending the new version of the forms to the
Please do not save the forms to your desktop to ensure that you have the
latest version. Instead, save the links to the forms in your favorites on the internet browser.
A few tips for vendor requests to help speed up the process and have a more
successful return rate:
- The W-9 is required for all vendor requests and
can be scanned together. They should be attached as the W-9 (PDF).
- The Vendor Payment Selection form is required for all vendor
requests and should be scanned alone. This should be attached as the
Vendor Payment (PDF).
- The Worker Classification Questionnaire is only required for
Individuals / Sole Proprietors, should be scanned alone, and attached as the
Worker Classification (PDF).
- An address change, name change, or payment method change is
executed by sending an email to AP_Vendor@Tennessee.edu. An IRIS
transaction is not used to make these changes.
- The best way to search for a vendor is to search by the Employee
Identification Number or SSN found on the W-9. Please search for all vendors before submitting a vendor request. A lot of them are already in IRIS and this saves you time.
301 Andy Holt Tower
Knoxville, TN 37996